Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Almost forgot about this pic...
Ghost Ezra Telegram

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

NESARA HAS 26 LAWS TOTAL PUBLIC HAS ONLY SEEN 18 OF THEM THE LAST 8 ARE AMAZING !!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Can you share with me? If you don't want me to share, I won't. You can message me

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I CANT TALK ABOUT LAST 8

Just a Guess:

Disclosure of E T races, Cures, Free Energy,Transporters, Flying Cars, Restoration of humans to Light Beings, 5D Earth, Moon matrix

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

CAN NEITHER CONFIRM or DENY

I guess that means I am over the target

(1) Show this thread