Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Tony Chin to his Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THOSE ARE ( MOSSAD ) AGENTS ACTING LIKE ART STUDENTS !!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

The artists made a documentary, where is it? I remember seeing clips from it...

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

I saw that too, but don't know where to find it again either.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

# 2. DEBT READ BELOW

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

NESARA HAS 26 LAWS TOTAL PUBLIC HAS ONLY SEEN 18 OF THEM THE LAST 8 ARE AMAZING !!!

(2) Show this thread

I doubt he almost forgot

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

That was me who was reminded of this picture and this narrative when I saw his post. Those were my words...I put his name to source the picture not as saying those words. Sorry for the confusion.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I researched that connection intensely, from the 5 dancing Israelis to the message Odigo got several hours ahead of time. Israel was up to their eyeballs in the destruction of our towers!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I for one saw it for what it was from day one none of the black boxes were ever recovered but the case was "solved" by a piece of paper?

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Me too. That is when I started researching.

(1) Show this thread