This is Awesome!
The Netherlands installs the first Med beds Surgery on the patient's brain without surgery, without side effects and usually the affected person can be discharged on the same day. This is just the beginning of some of the incredible techniques that we will learn in the coming weeks and months. The future is ours!

Only people mentioned by @BourbonCountry101 in this post can reply

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

In response Ray Briney to his Publication

Ojalá lleguen a todo el mundo, que sean accesibles a los miles y miles que hoy padecen alguna enfermedad, niños, jóvenes y adultos, todos podríamos vivir una vida plena!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i am sceptical of this med bed because they can put microchips in you head which brings me back to when elon musk said he wanted to put starlink chips into peoples heads i am wary of all these inventions i will wait or the normal med beds they are not gonna tinker with my head let us hope it will only be used or people with brain troubles

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Nothing wrong for not buying first new modle year!

(4) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Any word on regular med beds (non surgical- and if, when, where they will be available? I have a few people on my end who are in need.

not for that one but I did find these
1/2 https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090622064711.htm

and

This clinic in the US has had them since 2019. Of course only for those with very deep pockets

https://www.barrowbrainandspine.com/blog/newsroom/barrow-brain-spine-zap-x-non-invasive-radiosurgery/

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

Remember when Trump allegedly had "The Rona" and when he returned he said he felt 20 years younger? I think perhaps he was lucky enough to get to utilise one of the medbeds that rejuvenate.

(1) Show this thread

Az.-Mi. #WWG1WGA #TrustThePlan #MichaelHastings #TomosMopeds What about that 'Twitty' girl on Aruba from Al? Asking for a friend. bwahahaa

I've been seeing lots of articles on this of late. 2 1/2 - 3 mins is all it takes. 4 different beds, dna rejuvenation, cures cancer, restores limbs, etc. Beds use Tesla plates & will be free to use via Trump. Big Pharm wipedout? Sorry saved links are at home, but so cool.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

my honest concern is- where is God in this? This is AI. Honestly asking for the connection to God here.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

In all the reading i have done the med beds are AI but can only function when operated in conjunction with trained human medical professionals.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Where is the link for the article?

I believe Kim Clement prophesied about this!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

so many need it yesterday

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

is there a vid?

I thought these were already being used in Africa.