TOTALLY NONE OF HER BUSINESS WHAT MEDICAL CONDITION SHE HAS IF SHE HAS A CARD. NONE OF YOR BEESWAX, HELLO!!!! HIPPA VIOLATION!!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Just a mom who loves my family, art, cosplay, music, rave culture, God, food and my country

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

well, texas is ending all the mask mandates next week but the problem is that places like El Paso are experiencing the friction. our city leaders are trying to request businesses to enforce the masks still, its going to be a fight

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

Looks and sounds like Julia Louis-Dreyfus in a wig.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Lol! Never worn a mask one single day, several confrontations (basically some arguing). She didn't need to hold up any card, they have Zero business. If she asked me for proof I would immediately demand speaking to the manager to tell him he needs to train his employees.

🤣

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I love her.Hehe

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts