Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

International front companies were set up by the CIA...that should tell you something about how the CIA has been operating around the world controlling other nations for The Satanic Network using international pedophilia rings & adrenochrone front businesses run & protected by them, & used as honeytraps for anyone in any position of power they want to control, in the U.S. and internationally.

You tracking me in re how it all works yet? Connect the dots. Not hard to. No genius required.

The last line where it says they are not well known because of the nature of their business, "but this will change next year," just what the hell does that mean? I thought white hats were supposed to be putting them out of comission for good.

Pleading God's Divine Justice on these demonics NOW!

Yes, the death cult members are all evil to the core.

This CIA adrenochrome black ops "company" that tortures & murders children they hold hostage in locked facilities with hired wardens, they have facilities on many continents (including in the U.S.).

Likely CIA assassins sent out, but this black ops "company" put in print that they tortured & murdered their own employee, for selling the documentation you are looking at to a German anon.

That identified by them anon then feared for his life once they made it clear they found his blog online & knew he'd commed with one of their employees who was using a fake name to post on his blog.

That German anon sent his material out to other anons who pretended he obtained 1000's of pages of documentation by Amazon sending him a used jump drive by mistake with all of that on it.

Beezos at Amazon is a "vampire," an adrenalized blood addict as well if rumors are true.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

these people are not human. it reads like they are talking about a tomato plant.
heartbreaking