Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

UK Liverpool, same place that does the vax.
These people are sick 👊

International front companies were set up by the CIA...that should tell you something about how the CIA has been operating around the world controlling other nations for The Satanic Network using international pedophilia rings & adrenochrone front businesses run & protected by them, & used as honeytraps for anyone in any position of power they want to control, in the U.S. and internationally.

You tracking me in re how it all works yet? Connect the dots. Not hard to. No genius required.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Happily married, Mother to an awesome kid, and Daughter of the One True King! --. --- -.. / .-- .. -. ... / .-- .-- --. .---- .-- --. .-

IPOT1776 did two videos on this they are called "The Bite" they were so well done! Those videos are what actually woke my husband up!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The white rabbit.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

The real one. Indeed. This is it. No longer can this be hidden.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

They are threatening all Patriots! 🤬