Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I hope that all this 'vaccine' talk is code for something.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I really hope the vaccines are HCQ. Many people I love have taken them: my parents, sister, uncles.....

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

I'm right there with you. I thought of saline or HCQ. I pray that is it. My nephew, sister, elderly aunt, prob more. Ridiculous! They are so scared. It's sad.

The code though, I agree, means arrests. That's always what he was really saying.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Hard to think of loved ones taking a possible death sentence with the vaccines. I agree 💯 that Trump always used it as code.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Thank you. It is. And it's hard to constantly read how stupid liberals are. My sister is a good person. She's not a communist. She's been fooled like many others. And she has been terrified of this virus. They did a number on people in California over the years like no other place, IMO. But maybe it's the other lib states too. Although everyone says there are more conservatives/Trump supporters at least there now. I know those older Bay Area people are pretty much all liberal. I know them and grew up with them.

I'm in Michigan. People are so asleep-heads in the sand. There are some awake but few vocal.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it