I hope that all this 'vaccine' talk is code for something.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Joe Biden got His shot on Dec 21st. Which shot?

LOVER of GOD, FAMILY, TRUTH, TRUMP & USA Constitutional Republic; Speaker, Radio Host, Business Consultant READY for the STORM to PASS!

ME TOO! WHY does he keep supporting the VAX?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Yeppers... he was 😊

yes, complete code.,, comments below are correct.,, "generals did a great job".., generals don't deliever vaccines.. they deliver PAIN

Im tired of codes. Im totally disappointed in Trump. I expected action . For the first time ever i turned him off.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Marshall Newman to his Publication

you missed him say they lost the whitehouse?

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I really hope the vaccines are HCQ. Many people I love have taken them: my parents, sister, uncles.....

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

I'm right there with you. I thought of saline or HCQ. I pray that is it. My nephew, sister, elderly aunt, prob more. Ridiculous! They are so scared. It's sad.

The code though, I agree, means arrests. That's always what he was really saying.

(1) Show this thread

Vaccine = Arrest

Why would Trump promote a vaccine, to his followers, that would harm them! confused.

Maybe the vaccine has been replaced with placebo to avoid a disconnect for those not close to awake. I pray!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

i like your theory i hope its true

(1) Show this thread

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Reading my mind!!

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Yes, but basically if your stupid enough to take it, you deserve no pitty. Sgowing us how fast they can produce garbage to but in your bady.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response PAIN is Here to his Publication

Nobody deserves to hurt, stupid or not. Everybody has a mother, a father, a child or a spouse who hurts for them, too.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

They say vaccines mean arrest from what i heard but what about the people that dont know whats going on . I dont understand why he talks about getting the vaccine a lot of people dont know whats even going on .

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Vaccine is majestic meaning for ppl to rtn to 12 helix DNA (original creation for human avatar)...the solar gamma Hz & w/ GAIA's incresing Hz, for 5D Ascension...it's all happening BTS. Just completed my mission w/ the team yesterday to rtn to sacred vortex, gridwork/COBRA ops for GAIA/Mother Earth To return to her Heaven on Earth Hz, b4 Draconians inverted all her sacred meridian/ley lines w/ SRAs. Link below for hidden history of mankind. Many of the TRUE guardians have incarnated, since the 50s,as starseeds to save mankind/GAIA, frontline military/family-rays of light to restore GAIA's crystalline/grid system to return to Heaven on Earth/Garden of Eden, last 20 yrs of battle closing in for the Endgame by the GFL (Galactic Fed. Of Light) Time Traveler Avengers. https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Vaccine is majestic meaning for ppl to rtn to 12 helix DNA (original creation for human avatar)...the solar gamma Hz & w/ GAIA's incresing Hz, for 5D Ascension...it's all happening BTS. Just completed my mission w/ the team yesterday to rtn to sacred vortex, gridwork/COBRA ops for GAIA/Mother Earth To return to her Heaven on Earth Hz, b4 Draconians inverted all her sacred meridian/ley lines w/ SRAs. Link below for hidden history of mankind. Many of the TRUE guardians have incarnated, since the 50s,as starseeds to save mankind/GAIA, frontline military/family-rays of light to restore GAIA's crystalline/grid system to return to Heaven on Earth/Garden of Eden, last 20 yrs of battle closing in for the Endgame by the GFL (Galactic Fed. Of Light) Time Traveler Avengers. https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Are you suggesting the vaccine and mrna is good. My resonance and awakenness is high. I do not resonate to vaccine being good. Far the opposite so maybe I am misunderstanding you?

I am very aware of the spiritual war, earth alliance, etc.

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Vaccine = arrests, Warp speed is mil op

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Does Vaccinated = Children saved?
#SaveOurChildren

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

20 Million

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

vaccine is the military, they are the cure

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Me too. I'm struggling with this speech in some places!

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

same. there's so many mixed messages with this vaccine

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

He got shot! Joe

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Me too!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

me three!! dont want to here him say "everyone go get your shot."
unless it's code...

(1) Show this thread