Trump Authors Sealed Indictment on William Barr
By Michael Baxter -February 24, 2021224469 In a display of confidence that he will soon overturn the 2020 presidential election and return to power, Donald J. Trump, and Jeffrey Rosen, who served as acting AG in the final days of Trump’s presidency, has authored a sealed indictment charging former Attorney General William Barr with High Crimes and Misdemeanors against America and its citizenry, according to a source in Trump’s orbit.
The indictment, our source said, details several specific charges. They include, but are not limited to, defrauding the American people, treason, conspiring with the enemy, sedition, displaying cowardice before the enemy, conspiring with the enemy, bribery, and money laundering. Trump’s first inkling that Bill Barr switched teams occurred on 1 December when the former AG publicly disputed Trump’s proven claims of election fraud. Despite vast evidence of Democratic criminality, Barr declared the US Justice D

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response James Dean to his Publication

Daddy Bush brought him in forever ago...nuff said there...any association with Bush's or Clinton's go down fast in flames. I think Trump just had him for optics, just my little opinion☺️

In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication

I agree, Trump pulls all of them in close just so that he can expose them. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer LOL

Only people mentioned by @CetanWakan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cetan Ghostbear, click on at the bottom under it