Well there ya have it.
I guess we can just sit back and enjoy the show.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

psalm 13

A "gentle" way of saying that some people tend to overthink everything & anything. One reason why Q & the Anons have been force-fed into the public discourse as a cult. It's a narrative the DS are more than willing to exploit magnify.

yes John.

so I've been quietly watching ppl pull the stragest shit out of their asses for a year, and NOW posts are REALLY nothing? 🤔

false flag?😲
misinformation?🤯
troll?👹
bott?💻
fake accounts?🎅🏼
spies?🧐

Good Lord🤦‍♂️😉

glad to read this. its gotten complicated, unnecessarily so.

from an overthinking standpoint..

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Cracks me UP, lol! Patriots can't get the calculations out of our heads, lololol! Every single word is an AHa! moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Cracks me UP, lol! Patriots can't get the calculations out of our heads, lololol! Every single word is an AHa! moment!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Can't It's not how my brain works.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Its in the blood... ha We love a puzzle

I have faith and that's it. What I know is that tomorrow is gonna be a huge day

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Who is the one posting at Geroge News? Is it who I think?

Fortunately I can't decipher squat....lol

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

same😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Timing is everything😉

This is a conundrum wrapped in a riddle, I just know it. 😆

Isn't George News itself 'outside comms'?

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

GN is the Q team

(1) Show this thread

Interesting for sure... random thought around post 1628
Julian Assange (out of nowhere)

Lin Wood's whistleblower transcript from telegram outlines the entire operation against Seth Rich.

Crickets on Assange since January... He obviously has to be a lynchpin of the 'masterpiece'...

Assange to deliver an RKO?
#4VKM

Just dreamin...

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

plausible

(1) Show this thread

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

i actually think this is insulting. 17 only gives crumbs at best (which only Jesus had the only right to do). the whole "stop trying..." is a slap in the face. what else were we to do? ok, so now we just chill and what next? this pisses me the fuck off...

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Its for the crowd on telegram who goes ape shit on everything they post. Watch the clues GeorgeNews drops on their live stream youtube tonight!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I think they are revealing the calm before the storm...
I expect this weekend to be important!!#TheCalmBeforeTheStorm#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Actually, they didn't say don't try to decipher anything. Maybe just that we shouldn't be looking for meaning in everything. Because we wouldn't even know there was something to look for if we hadn't tried to decipher something.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

comfy in my faith!

oh good no more time stamps and adding numbers then outting in gematria codes lol

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Decipher everything Break NO COMMS ... You'll will definately know.

OR WE CAN DECODE THAT HAHA

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

(3) Year Delta? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

You can't assemble any army of digital soldiers and expect them to sit back and not do anything...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Honestly, I think your graphics and trying to connect the dots have kept a lot of nervous anons busy, so thank you Patriot.
But on a greater note, you just proved something 😜

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

😆I suck at decoding!

I'm guilty :)

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I always figured that the connections wouldn't be there, if they were not supposed to be found. My only question was, were they the RIGHT connections.🤠

A decoding addiction is hard to break 😂

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😂I think a lot of us are!

(3) Show this thread