When the media talks about "QAnon" they implicitly frame it as a hive mind, not individuals with their own (distinct) beliefs and independent critical thinking. There is no "QAnon" in this sense; it is a falsification and fabrication.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yeah that's why everyone on this website says the same stupid stuff over and over and over ad infinitum.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I love it when they call Q and anons a "conspiracy theory." How is a group of independent researchers a "theory?" That doesn't even make sense.

Qanon is a FF

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

An effective fraud, nonetheless. It seems easy for people to believe, as opposed to the complex truth.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Exactly. There is Q and the Anons.
QAnon is a MSM fraud.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Bingo!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I realize that Q came out and said that, but some of the ealry art work and posters that promoted Q said 'Qanon' on it before the announcement from Q.

(2) Show this thread