Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Can anyone confirm this shit?

I thought there was something wrong the day "They" shot JFK. The debates in High School failed to make sense. Now everything is BS

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

It is consitant with this article.

TRUMP IS NOW HEAD OF THE 3- EMPIRE CITY STATES AFTER THE SURRENDER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH & ARRESTS OF CABAL LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WERE GUILTY OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. TRUMP IS HEAD OF WHITE HAT ALLIANCE WHO OVERTHREW THE CABAL SYSTEM OF CRIMINALS BEHIND A GLOBAL SEX TRAFFICKING & PEDOPHILIA PANDEMIC. TRUMP NOW CONTROLS THE NEW TREASURY THAT CONTROLS WHERE MONEY FLOWS PLUS HE IS NOW HEAD OF THE USA MILITARY & BRITISH MILITARY. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM IS OVER. LAUNCH OF QFS GOLD BACKED DOLLAR TREASURY SYSTEM SEEMS IMMINENT.

https://gf4justice.com/2020/08/30/validation-of-global-submission-to-the-trump-white-hat-alliance-liberating-earth-from-dark-factions-once-united-to-destroy-america/

Charlie Freak got his info on this from 3Days3Nights (now nowhere to be found after twit suspension) and never gave credit - not good.
I asked 3Days3Nights about it (on twit) and he replied "He got the thread from me."

In response marc jeremiason to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aguaraguazu 777, click on at the bottom under it