Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Great post!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

they are wrong. the United States of America corp. is defunct and there will be no more presidents. Trump will be the 19th. President under the constitution of the United States For America Constitution of 1776.

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Im not so sure that is correct either. The United States is completely over, welcome to Unity-States of the World U.-S.-W.

(1) Show this thread

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Trump is President right now, on his "second term" he remains 45. The number belongs to the number of presidencies. The next president, a different person, would be number 46.
If a president has 3 terms, let's say Trump, he would be the 45th President throughout his 3 terms.
Can't say anything about the other stuff. Idk.

I thought there was something wrong the day "They" shot JFK. The debates in High School failed to make sense. Now everything is BS

It is consitant with this article.

TRUMP IS NOW HEAD OF THE 3- EMPIRE CITY STATES AFTER THE SURRENDER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH & ARRESTS OF CABAL LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WHO WERE GUILTY OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. TRUMP IS HEAD OF WHITE HAT ALLIANCE WHO OVERTHREW THE CABAL SYSTEM OF CRIMINALS BEHIND A GLOBAL SEX TRAFFICKING & PEDOPHILIA PANDEMIC. TRUMP NOW CONTROLS THE NEW TREASURY THAT CONTROLS WHERE MONEY FLOWS PLUS HE IS NOW HEAD OF THE USA MILITARY & BRITISH MILITARY. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM IS OVER. LAUNCH OF QFS GOLD BACKED DOLLAR TREASURY SYSTEM SEEMS IMMINENT.

https://gf4justice.com/2020/08/30/validation-of-global-submission-to-the-trump-white-hat-alliance-liberating-earth-from-dark-factions-once-united-to-destroy-america/

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response marc jeremiason to his Publication

Charlie Freak got his info on this from 3Days3Nights (now nowhere to be found after twit suspension) and never gave credit - not good.
I asked 3Days3Nights about it (on twit) and he replied "He got the thread from me."

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response marc jeremiason to his Publication

While this statement is both profound and beautiful, i have to admit that i appreciate that not only did we finally drive the British out of America, we went much further and took them over. i am of Irish decent, so seeing them beaten at their own deception gives me pleasure.

(3) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Never heard of it.