I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

1: The Dissolving Clock: I had a dream in the early hours of the morning, where I saw a clock. It was a simple black and white clock, much like you would find in a school. Throughout the dream that jumped around from scene to scene in no particular order, I would see the clock; I would see the clock with the right half of the numbers and the hands gone; a clock with the numbers and hands falling off; a warped clock with the numbers and hands sitting at its base; a mickey mouse clock flashed in several places; then I would hear the ticks between time when the hand would move from one position to the next. Funny how with recalling this dream, I am urged to say tick not click and I wanted to write tic instead of tick….hmmm? Anyway, the “time” or should I say, “space” between ticks became longer as I began to see the world around me slow down. I did not slow down, but the world did and as it did, some just faded away.#clock

2. There were moments of stirring awake in this dream, and then I would want to experience more and “fall” back into it. There were many things that I saw as I heard tick…..tick…..tick….almost like a reversal of hypnotism. I decided that I did not like some of these realities and began working to remove them. Again, there really is no order as time and space are not linear. I played with my energy, changing from a wave to singularity, heating it up, raising it up to expand to a wave and then fall back to singularity. I took the Static images of the realities that I saw and laid them out like playing cards. I threw some cards (realities) away, re-sequenced others and worked on adding new ones…..then shuffle and lay out again…..repeat……repeat. I saw these realities as geometric forms and worked on unraveling, untying them, then getting rid of the ones that do not serve.

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Vana, click on at the bottom under it