1: The Dissolving Clock: I had a dream in the early hours of the morning, where I saw a clock. It was a simple black and white clock, much like you would find in a school. Throughout the dream that jumped around from scene to scene in no particular order, I would see the clock; I would see the clock with the right half of the numbers and the hands gone; a clock with the numbers and hands falling off; a warped clock with the numbers and hands sitting at its base; a mickey mouse clock flashed in several places; then I would hear the ticks between time when the hand would move from one position to the next. Funny how with recalling this dream, I am urged to say tick not click and I wanted to write tic instead of tick….hmmm? Anyway, the “time” or should I say, “space” between ticks became longer as I began to see the world around me slow down. I did not slow down, but the world did and as it did, some just faded away.#clock

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

3. It was a busy dream. I do need to say that the methods that I mentioned for working with these realities are methods that I have been shown by Spirit, by guides and have worked with them for years….in pieces.

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

In response Trish Vana to her Publication

2. There were moments of stirring awake in this dream, and then I would want to experience more and “fall” back into it. There were many things that I saw as I heard tick…..tick…..tick….almost like a reversal of hypnotism. I decided that I did not like some of these realities and began working to remove them. Again, there really is no order as time and space are not linear. I played with my energy, changing from a wave to singularity, heating it up, raising it up to expand to a wave and then fall back to singularity. I took the Static images of the realities that I saw and laid them out like playing cards. I threw some cards (realities) away, re-sequenced others and worked on adding new ones…..then shuffle and lay out again…..repeat……repeat. I saw these realities as geometric forms and worked on unraveling, untying them, then getting rid of the ones that do not serve.