God night Patriots!
Great vibes all day today!
Love you all!
Sweet dreams!

Lord we humbly ask you command ArchAngel Michael and his legions of angels to protect every patriot and military in harms way. Lord please forgive us of anything that we have done that is unclean in your eyes.
Lord help us to connect to you with the spark of divinity you placed in each of us. Help us to find ways to help and love each other more and protect our children from satan and his vile demons. Lord help us to know how to do your will with everything that you put in front of us everyday! Lord we know you have heard the cries of the children and others that are suffering, please give us your Armor of Grace and Sword of Strength and Wisdom to help them all. AMEN

Frequency music at night will help you!
432 or 528 hz is a great place to start.
Grounding bearfoot outside, in the sun, and water when possible will help your health and mental self.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen what a beautiful prayer.šŸ™šŸ¼ā™„ļøšŸ™šŸ¼

we are all energy... and frequencies have more effect on us than one can imagine. Look for the frequency of which you need and just let it run in the background. I promise you will notice the benefits.

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication

How do you increase the frequency?

Married to my best friend, mom of boys, patriot and truth seeker.

In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication

been doing this at night with frequency music playing while we sleep, we have also been using the best quality essential oils to alao raise the frequency in our bodies. its definitely helping.

(3) Show this thread

ā€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.ā€ Johnā€¬ ā€­8:32ā€¬ ā€­NLTā€¬ā€¬ Fight for Freedom!! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Love our POTUSā¤ļø WWG1WGA

Goodnight Nana! Sleep well!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Sweet dreams of where you want to go next

(1) Show this thread

My beliefs in a nutshell...Jesus is our King. Trump is our President. Question Everything! Truths are Yeah or Nay, no middle ground.

Outside BAREFOOT grounding/walking helps SO much overall!! Barefoot walking breaks up calcified deposits in your feet (connected to inside organs).

In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication

I need to try this. My feet are always so cold I always have on socks (except in shower) and shoes while out of bed.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST šŸŒŽā˜® LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Ellsworth Nailtree to her Publication

Yup, and guess what culture was known for walking barefoot many decades ago? Remember the hippies of the 60's & 70's. Did they know something back then that the rest of us didn't. The hippie movement started after Kennedy's assassination & became more apparent because of the Vietnam War. The movement was surfacing a new kind of music (432hz maybe) & the use of hallucinogenic drugs (cannabis) to justify the practice as a way of expanding consciousness. Not only that the hippie movement was against anything government. Gee imagine that I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with our government šŸ¤Ø. We chastised the hippies because the media portrayed them as something bad under the orders of the CIA. The CIA wanted to get rid of the hippie movement just for that reason because hippies were on to something that was getting out of hand for the government to handle. The manson murders & other murders similar I believe were a false flag to tarnish the hippie movement šŸ¤”.

(3) Show this thread

ā€œOn earth as it is in Heavenā€ 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

šŸ’•amen, nana.....sleep well...
much love _ angel feathers

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

Is there a way to tell the frequency of music? Would love to make a playlist of the good music.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response USAand TXProud to her Publication

You can Feel it. šŸ˜‡šŸ’«

Go listen to Solfeggio Frequency Videos on YT. Then listen to other music....
(spoiler alert: you will be challenged to find any mainstream radio broadcasting any "good/high" Frequencies)

In my experience, it's (irony...) the Christian music stations that play the most Feel Good Vibes.

āœŒšŸ˜‡

My beliefs in a nutshell...Jesus is our King. Trump is our President. Question Everything! Truths are Yeah or Nay, no middle ground.

In response USAand TXProud to her Publication

432 Hz music. on YouTube, or elsewhere to look up GOOD music

(3) Show this thread

.... if it's tuned to the right frequency... 432 hertz.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. šŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’–

Thank you šŸ’“šŸ™

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Yes, I understand. I am trying. I guess I am a slow learner.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Amen.
Night Nana.
ā™”

Amen SisteršŸ™šŸ»