Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I ordered One for Every 8th grader at our school this year! The Teacher was so grateful!

They are just now finishing this UNIT!! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Way ahead of you!

Note: I suggest also reading Madsion's Notes on the Constitution, OR the more extensive "Max Farrand, The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787" for more indept context

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

HAS EVERYONE READ THE NEW CONSTITUTION

I see your message was sent 17 minutes ago.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

WWG1WGA!!! The Lord is Our Shepherd, We have Won!!! The Golden Age is Here & Now!!! Isaiah 60:17

Ahem' Patriots pissed level... 17.11

Pissed level @ 81,000,000+ fyi.

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Vincent, my pissed level is well above 10. I have devoted the last two years of my life to this Anon shit. Just to be played... This was a C-A Op to keep the right in check...

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication

some more, some less. the pain is real. And what about the children "the children"?
😥😢😭

In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication

If you've put two years in, then you're vested. Why hold the line all that time to let go at the end? Stay strong and hold on to others. Remember, WWG1WGA. Let others help you across the finish line. Flynn said 30 day...give it at least until the end of the month and we can see where things stand.

(2) Show this thread

My pissed level is at an all-time high!🤬 Say it with me: President Trump is still our president!

@Vincent Kennedy We need the original Constitution. They have erased it from the books. Where can we read it since we are beholden to that. Also, The military will speak to We the People...the Republic of America. I just don't know when!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Sherry Lee to his Publication

Hillsdale College is the best reference.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with wife, Doppy with grandkids, Sleepy at night, Doc if sick, Sneezy when cold, Bashful with women, Grumpy with the government

UK pissed level 10.17

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Article 1 Section 6 .........doesn't leave room for 'muddy' water or 'feelz'

stand strong and do not waver! we are not alone-we the People!

I have a headache from watching the Inaugural Farce. Im disgusted from looking at those criminals. My faith is stronger than EVER!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Oops. Biden broke the 20th amendment. He was sworn in at 11:48 while President Trump was still OFFICIALLY President for 12 more minutes. Tack that onto the stolen election.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

11:49, not 11:48. So he was 11 minutes too early.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am on CST, not sure if I should view TS as 7:01 or 8:01. Trying to use discernment. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

All comms are EST

(1) Show this thread

Anons are losing their shit even worse than normies!
Just FOOKIN stop! Alright?!
Do you trust President Trump?
Do you trust General Flynn?

Hold the line, dammit!

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

Today is a day loaded with MSM propaganda. Be mindful.

The bird sang at the inauguration. Look at the giant brooch on Lady Gaga.

The show goes on.

(4) Show this thread

Love America and My President, Donald J Trump Just here to bring light and share light!!

Does anyone know what happens on this week's episode of "WTF IS GOING ON in AMERICA"

Our MILITARY has sworn an oath to our CONSTITUTION.

NOT to an stolen presidency. NOT to B1d3n.

Everyone, calm ya tits!!!

😎👍we had a contest in 5th grade to memorize the preamble. I just now rattled it out again in under 10 seconds.

Yeah ok, you're way off on your pissed meter

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

For sure, VK much higher, trusting the plan but America is REALLY pissed.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed level is not high enough lol do I need to put a match under your butt :)

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

"Set the STAGE.” - POTUS
Do you believe?
Buckle up.

declaration to be understood ....castle rock

can you see this ?
i think our brothers and sisters need comfort right now ,
i still believe we got this

i think the level has gone up

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

this GREAT AWAKENING, is truly amazing. fighting evil while teaching constitutional history. brilliant