Hello George.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I hope he is first arrest

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I truly think that would really shock the world! Considering how all the different deep state parts of the world protested that turned into riots all over - everyone knows his name. What a shock if he was exposed & shown alive.

Being from MN, nothing would please me more than for him to be the 1st arrest. I think it would also really open eyes in blue states & show blue states just how far these evil people will go to fool all of us to create a divide that isn't there. Also hamas, CAIR, LaRaza, money laundering & child trafficking connections.

GREAT video on Floyd: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZseqeUZRvwNF/

Side note: Many people in MN believe that Prince was killed as well & that if Prince was alive, the whole Floyd maddness would have never been allowed to be played out the way it was. Prince had more pull & controlled Minneapolis more than a lot of locals even are aware of. He protected his home & they hated him for it.

Hello George - I pray he gets exposed & tak

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

I think Prince is still alive!! Have to wait and see!

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

I really, really, really hope he is!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

🙏 I'm from MN also!!

Only people mentioned by @MNLadyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MNLadyD USA, click on at the bottom under it