WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

All rligions are fake made up by the JESUITS to create war and divide with so far great success. i believe in the god source and jesus of the christ but i would really love to know who the real JC was. Soon we will all have to re-learn

HOW EXCITING

You can read about the real Jesus Christ in the Bible, which is the true Word of God.

In response Chr Str to his Publication

Yes but the real bible has been hidden from us these things are rewites our history is lie we need to re-learn i do not follow any of these bibles the treu bible is the book of enoch THAT IS ABOUT AS CLOSE AS YOU WILL GET TO THE REAL HISTORY! I have in my possesion the WRITTEN TEXT 1992 which tells you about who the real devil is etc we have been lied to on a super grand scale FACTS

No, the Holy Bible IS true history and IS the Word of God.

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

what about the council of nicea, where constantine mixed up the bible with the roman beliefs and took passages out that didn’t work with what they wanted us to believe?

In response Julie Walker to his Publication

most bibles are written by jesuits these people are not holy they are satanic and these people are writting about the word of god from what i have heard the real true bible is underground and comes up to the top very rarley and when it does surface it has a whole army protecting it and it has bodyguards and tanks and copters the most protected book on the planet so i have heard

thats powerful!!
i remember saying to someone i was studying the bible with once, that the co-etcion to have to pray through jesus name or be condemned to death didn’t seem very loving - what if satan wrote this bible? it didnt go down very well 😉
what a time to be alive eh?? 😊

Yes, only those who profess Jesus and are washed in His blood will be saved. God isn't just all love. He is also justice. It would not be loving to victims of evil to just forgive all evil. Sometimes justice IS love.

how do you know this is true if the bible has been altered?

The Bible hasnt been altered. We have tens of thousands of manuscripts in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

thats not what i read
what about the council of nicea where the pagan and christian beliefs were mixed up by constantine? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @JuLee in this post can reply

The maniscripts exist despite what you've read on the internet. 🤷‍♀️

my point is that as we know the bible was altered to merge roman and christian beliefs and also that swathes have been removed then how do we know the truth?
the old pagan religions believed eg in the virgin birth, the trinity, the Sun of god (hence christs birth on xmas day the new sun etc) 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

That is a myth.