WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

All rligions are fake made up by the JESUITS to create war and divide with so far great success. i believe in the god source and jesus of the christ but i would really love to know who the real JC was. Soon we will all have to re-learn

HOW EXCITING

You can read about the real Jesus Christ in the Bible, which is the true Word of God.

Yes but the real bible has been hidden from us these things are rewites our history is lie we need to re-learn i do not follow any of these bibles the treu bible is the book of enoch THAT IS ABOUT AS CLOSE AS YOU WILL GET TO THE REAL HISTORY! I have in my possesion the WRITTEN TEXT 1992 which tells you about who the real devil is etc we have been lied to on a super grand scale FACTS

In response Chr Str to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No, the Holy Bible IS true history and IS the Word of God.

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

what about the council of nicea, where constantine mixed up the bible with the roman beliefs and took passages out that didn’t work with what they wanted us to believe?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

there is a bible i have not refuted that but the bibles we are learning from are written by jesuits not god the jesuits are very satanic so why are satanists writting stories about god??

(2) Show this thread