#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** 2 DAYS TO GO***

TILL MARCH 4TH 2021

*** LATEST 107 ***
He says in the first few seconds

"We know that an inaugural event
has been paid for March 4th-6th"

A LOT of good info in this vid
GREAT LISTEN -107
watch or listen here 👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0duZaxn9I

I've listened to Juan many, many times. Always learn something new. He had about 400 patriots meet with him last weekend in Vegas for the showing of the Jim Caviziel movie, The Sound of Freedom and to get all patriots on board for what's to come/how to help others when the SHTF. My belief is IF March4 happens, it will be private. I can't see Trump getting Inaugurated publically BEFORE the EBS. Now Juan has said he bet over a year ago that we will know Trump is the real POTUS by April 1, 2021. That's the date I'm most praying for. It needs to happen soon because that 60 days POTUS transition law ends 60 days from Jan. 20.2020. No way this goes on for months or years! Trump has over 80% of Americans behind him. You drag this out for months or more, that numbers drops significantly. You have to find the sweet spot. I feel we are very close. I'm praying we are very close.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanetLove82 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Love, click on at the bottom under it