has been paid for March 4th-6th"

A LOT of good info in this vid
GREAT LISTEN -107
watch or listen here 👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0duZaxn9I

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I try to stay grounded so i don't get too excited. Just in case😉

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

I've listened to Juan many, many times. Always learn something new. He had about 400 patriots meet with him last weekend in Vegas for the showing of the Jim Caviziel movie, The Sound of Freedom and to get all patriots on board for what's to come/how to help others when the SHTF. My belief is IF March4 happens, it will be private. I can't see Trump getting Inaugurated publically BEFORE the EBS. Now Juan has said he bet over a year ago that we will know Trump is the real POTUS by April 1, 2021. That's the date I'm most praying for. It needs to happen soon because that 60 days POTUS transition law ends 60 days from Jan. 20.2020. No way this goes on for months or years! Trump has over 80% of Americans behind him. You drag this out for months or more, that numbers drops significantly. You have to find the sweet spot. I feel we are very close. I'm praying we are very close.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Excellent Show!!! I like how he gave the mental picture comparison of Charlie brown about to kick the football and it is pulled Away!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏💗🙏We heard that March 4, the date, is when Fisa, Huber and Durham were going to happen, not what we originally heard. All dates are anon-interpretations and will most likely always be off ... because this is a military operation and they cannot be specific... and let the enemy know. But we all know some good stuff is comin' soon, whooo!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏💗🙏We heard that March 4, the date, is when Fisa, Huber and Durham were going to happen, not what we originally heard. All dates are anon-interpretations and will most likely always be off ... because this is a military operation and they cannot be specific... and let the enemy know. But we all know some good stuff is comin' soon, whooo!

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

it was Censored.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

The Cambridge English Dictionary says, "An inaugural event is the first in a series of planned events.". We assume "inaugural event" means an inauguration like we typically know it, i.e., the President. Juan could mean something else, not President Trump being inaugurated.

Don't hold your breath.

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Oh ye of little Faith, fear not.

(1) Show this thread

what do we do if it is delayed? or does not happen. this is why no one should be giving dates.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I honestly don't believe that there will be a public inauguration if there is one on Thursday. That would cause too much confusion and unrest in the streets. There has to be hard evidence presented first so people actually understand what is happening and why.