Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

here in CA we are pushing back and putting the squeeze on ol 🤡Gavin🤡... soon he will feel a fraction of the pain he's caused us when he gets evicted from his throne! 🇺🇸💪🏻

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Pa. still fooked.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17
Nana town TN has been open for business for long time,

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

A year too late IMO. About should have NEVER issued the mask mandate or shut down any business...both are unconstiturional.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m thinking the quantim system feels like we’re about to start shoot motherf’ers.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

MEXT WEEK. Apparently it’s when Covid scheduled itself to leave our state. Covid wants to stick around another week. 🤪

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

How long until global effect? A sudden "switch" or a gradual release of health measures?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My corrupt gov has not lifted ours yet. I hope hell rains down on him. I noticed the barbed wire came down in DC too. POW flags up everywhere in DC?? I wonder if that is for the missing elite arrested and put down?

My corrupt gov has not lifted ours yet. I hope hell rains down on him. I noticed the barbed wire came down in DC too. POW flags up everywhere in DC?? I wonder if that is for the missing elite arrested and put down?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

why do you have to post 4x? 😒

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Let's hope they don't do the same as Montana. Mask mandate lifted and counties are still requiring it.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

I have SERIOUS Texas envy.
Still can't eat in restaurant in CA. Newsom needs to fry.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

kentucky is EXTREMELY jealous.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yessssss, let's keep it going states.....!

7:25 > 7:7 > 77 > 14 Patriots.jpg > 5:5 > 55 > """...
19:25 > 10:7 > 8|8 > 88
19:25 > 10and7 > 17

T = 20

Mississippi=open for busines!! Who will be the next great state?