Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

😲 No shit!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I also read she is Bidens daughter who was suppose to be killed with her mother that was set up by Biden so he could be with the babysitter Jill..Just never know what's what anymore..

I love tigers, the rain, the Ocean and TOOL. #KAG WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

never felt in my heart that she was a good choice. never could put my finger on it. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

Here to stand for what's right

In response Neen @€@ to his Publication

Trump kept some enemies close to watch them. are the kids her or were they trafficked

In response Neen @€@ to his Publication

She is part of the plan, i thnk.

(2) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

well that was fast...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Here to stand for what's right

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

he said sometimes you have to lose it all to know who stands with you

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Nothing`s happening? Can we all agree mainstream media= fake mkultra news? So why expect disclosures of arrests?#FutureProvesPast do y think that in WW2 the alliance was publishing their playbook?
#ArtofWar how can they wake the sheeple without showing that the whole system is rigged?British/ Nazi Crown/ Zionist Globalist Banksters NEVER LOST THE WAR, the worst prison has no bars. even the Capitol false flag =1933`s Reichstag/ German parliament Fire in Berlin? Pres. Paul von Hindenburg at the urging of Hitler, signed the#ReichstagFireDecree, did Nazis use the Fire to Justify Silencing Opposition, Just like Left’s Social Media Purge?#yarewatchingamovie =#MunchkinProducer *https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/is-amy-coney-barrett-naomi-christina-amy-biden *http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/10/25/blazing-hot-takes-on-mail-bombs-from-the-maga-crowd *TRUMP FREES USA Vs UK REIGN - https://www.bitchute.com/video/hw-ksmzp_ok *UPDATES Gene Decode https://tinyurl.com/y9mjcj6t
(1-2)

(3) Show this thread

I always wondered why Dianne Feinstein was nice to her during the confirmation hearings

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

🀯🀯

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Rumor has it that she is Biden's daughter (!) - the baby who was supposed to have died with the first wife (who he killed?).
I can't find the photos, but AmySaysWTF on twit & FB is the first one who noticed the resemblance to the first wife.

In response Pat Nopales to her Publication

lets compare pictures. check this out here. whats your opinion?

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Pat Nopales to her Publication

That's what i heard too.

(2) Show this thread

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

a little late. shes a trickster. I wasted positive energy for her.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

More fooking swamp scum. DC needs the Rods Of God to destroy that cesspool of shit down there.

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

amen!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #SaveTheChildren

SO THATS WHY TRUMP NOMINATED HER..GENIUS!

(1) Show this thread