Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Can't see this child's feet in the picture, but I bet they are bare. Grounding is so important to ones health.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Grounding is essential. YES!

(1) Show this thread

I am a grandma of 6, married 35+ years. I love our President Trump.

That's how I grew up!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Janis Olson to her Publication

and bet yer still really healthy!!

(1) Show this thread

I love this! It reminds me of the fun I had when I was young. Kids need more of this.

How'd you get my picture? 🤨

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

That YOU? Bet you're really healthy NOW, too.
Peace!

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Agreed!!!
Nothing like some earthly minerals to strengthen our immune systems. All this youth needs now is the ability to drink out of water hose. Just look at how good us members of Gen-X turned out...just ask us.🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha, yes! I remember days like that. And it was always fun! Don't remember ever having the flu or anything like that.

In response Elsa Knew to her Publication

That's right!! Our immune system is Fully Capable of keeping us healthy. The Western Med/Big Pharma industrial complex is at war with our immune system. Today: I STILL sit in the mud (but call it "gardening"). NO flu shots. NO flu....

Peace!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

100%.... n drinking from a hose