Only people mentioned by @Giacomina in this post can reply

In response God Wins to her Publication

…and Candy Cigarretts 😆

USAF 76-80. We have to do better as CONSERVATIVES & NOT become the LEFT. WE have a HIGHER standard then they do..SO LIVE UP TO IT.

COLD WAR DRILLS
POLIO VACC

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & so much more. I would do all again.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Lest we forget crest toothpaste?

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

oh my gosh and we all lived to tell about it 🙄❤️❤️

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

And playgrounds with HUGE slides w/asphalt "TURF"!!

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

hot metal slides! "Solar Wedgies"😁

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

rode in the back of a pick up truck 🤣

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I used to love making tree dens and big Guiney pig hutches in wood work classes, using big saws hammers and even machines, and doing welding plus lots of other fun stuff when I was just 7-9yrs old, oh how I miss those school days!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

not really a pic of me as a kid, but Very CLOSE

I am a grandma of 6, married 35+ years. I love our President Trump.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

That's how I grew up!

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Can't see this child's feet in the picture, but I bet they are bare. Grounding is so important to ones health.

(7) Show this thread

😂...we are truly miracles - lol

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

and yard darts, bb guns, and never wearing shoes in the summer.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

yes, we were so lucky. Back in the Day!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Love it! ❤️
The good old days! 😀

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I rode on the back fender of my sister's bike when I was 3 and tore my heel so bad it went in a cast. Great memories!LOL!

I rode on the handle bars of bikes also... without a helmet.

Those were the days. Angie used to be able to walk down the street and leave your doors unlocked without any worries.