5 states are now completely open and mask free
North Dakota
South Dakota
Florida
Texas
Mississippi

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

Wifey/ Mom/ Lover/ Psalm 144:1-2/ John 3:16/ God is my king πŸ™πŸΌ/ Trump is prez!/Texas born living in Oklahoma BOOMER πŸ…ΎοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Oklahoma has been open the whole time but the big cities have the mandating rino mayors..

GA never had a mask mandate which is why I thought Kemp was a good guy. The election and Dominion proved me wrong. We have been fully open for months now.

well texas heays been mask free for me!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Iowa has been open for 3 months. No mask mandate.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

Tennessee is suppose to any day now. Keep us in prayers that we join the maskless ranks!

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

School districts in Texas have already sent letters saying they will still mandate masks. Just putting that out there...

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

For what reason? No scientific standing. How can they defy the governor's orders?

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Time for law suits for crimes against humanity. This violates the Nuremburg code. Time to ignore the union and start rehiring non union workers , or find any and everyway to help parents homeschool, or get their kids into the private schools that allow their students and faculty to breath fresh air, the way God designed us too. These sickos are creating real life, slow motion snuff films out of torturing everyone made to wear those hot, uncomfortable, bacteria breading, slave sumbmission muzzles.

(3) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Good to know....

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

More like 12, no?

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

People have added. I reposted a link right after this 1 with more states added...
I'm not sure about the exact number anymore lol

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I'M GONNA HAVE TO MOVE...WEST COAST PEOPLE ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE...😣 APPARENTLY THESE STATES QUALIFY FOR BILLIONS MORE IN STIMULUS RELIEF FOR STAYING CLOSED & CRIPPLING THE ECONOMY, ACCORDING TO FL. GOV. DESANTIS IN YESTERDAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE.#truth

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

Broward County FL still requires masks everywhere. So tired of it. The people are crazy here with the virtue signaling still.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Alee Raven to his Publication

N. FL is almost back to normal.
Not sure it's helpful, but masks are illegal according to FL statue 876.12.

In response Alee Raven to his Publication

GA never had a mask mandate. However, people still are still wearing due to store "mandates", MSM push and group think. I ignore all of the signs, walk right past the store Nazis, etc. Just politely say no thank you. If they get aggressive say, "come over here and make me put it on, I dare you". They give up the fight pretty quick. I also say nonsense things, like "I can't, I only have 1 lung". Try and have some fun with it.

(2) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

The governors of some of these states say one thing, makes them look good, I guess. But they have left it up to the counties and/or the judges. Texas doesn't go into effect until March 10 is one example that now is not quite accurate. It's being reported that way-but the actual EO's tell a slightly different story.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

The people who I've spoken to in Texas say they haven't really followed the mandates at all anyways. That most places have been open and nobody really took the masks seriously.
But I have heard that in certain cities, it's completely different.

(1) Show this thread

Iowa has been since early February.... except liberal cities! Let's keep this going!!

Only followers of this user (@Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication

I'm in Quebec. 8pm curfew.

(1) Show this thread

hopefully the rest will now

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

yippee- keep them coming! Open America Now!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I suspect all states will come Easter

Sounds like heaven to me, especially from the H#ll we are sitting in in Michigan.

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

I'm in Quebec. We have 8pm curfew🀬

(1) Show this thread