Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Great journey we've been on I happened on Q on Oct 28 2017. Not sorry the price I pd they re coming around others have pd with their lives ..........

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

what a perfect way to describe everything that has/is happening and is to come.May God continue to bless you .I started following u on Twitter about a 1 yr and a half ago.I learned so much from you and others.Thank you.šŸ™šŸ¼ā™„ļøšŸ™šŸ¼

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Excellent! Accurate!

Beautifully written, God Bless humanity!

Wow thanks for sharing this here

Jesus-loving, trail-running, grandma. Letting my little light shine.

Very well said,

I love this SO much! wwg1wga, the 1 is our father, the most high God!

ET has always been such an incredible source of light and encouragement. Truly, without anons like him, I don't know if I could have made it 3 years with this..ā¤ļø

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

oh I've missed him šŸ¤—

This is a great read. Well done and thank you for sharing your journey. God Speed, God Bless

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Man I wish InevitableET was here.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS āœļø

Perfect! AMEN

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸø #FamilyIsEverything

Amen amen!

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!!!

Bless you, IET. We love you and your beautiful wife and pups!!!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

That was written perfectly.. My body was tingling the whole time... So right!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Love this. And yes, he's right, AGAIN.

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

ā¤ļøšŸ™

Truth seeker. God loving patriot!

Beautifully spot on!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

do you have a link? no amount of zooming in is going to help me ready this

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Hey Lauren - here is the link to this post in IET's telegram channel. You can also joing telegram and then join his channel. He's also in another channel called We the Media with man other fav anons. https://t.me/InevitableET/1119

(3) Show this thread

AMEN TO THAT HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS STAND GREAT POST IET WWG1WGA WW