State of these two ...

On Valentines Day, Meghan Fox posted this picture of her posing with her boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly.

If we go past the match devil horn signs (so romantic), what is going on with this “painting” in the background? Why do Hollywood people love trashy paintings featuring children in dire situations?

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

disgustung

2 dudes. Evil ones.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I need to get in touch with you in regards to concerns of an all boys orphange in upstate new york a relative financially sponsers. If anythingwas going on trust my my relative would not know it, Dont want to post the names here can you PLEASE find a way to get in touch

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

100% My Friend !!!!

(2) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Because being a pedo secures your monetary place in Satans wold🤬

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

something tells me that those two won't be around much longer

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Me 2 mate

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

The pic in the background is so#pedowood. And how do they explain that to their visiting family? My family would schedule and intervention!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Romans 1: 28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity."

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

grrrrrrrrrr this makes me so forkin angry 🤬🤬

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Idiots & Satanist Scum

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

These aren't people anymore. They lost their memberships.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

These people are SICK!!!👿

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

These people are sick.