I'm still holding the line for trump.
He has never let me down yet.

Who's with me?

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY!

Retired AF/Retired Teacher NATIONS DO NOT DIE FROM INVASIONS, THEY DIE FROM INTERNAL ROTTENNESS! (Abe Lincoln) Twit: dancer5499

Absolutely, we have NOT lost! Marjorie Greene, GA Rep, filed articles of impeachment against the commie today. It ain' over 'til the fat lady sings

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

I certainly am!

I'm here all the way!🇺🇸💗

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

with you!🙏🏻🇺🇸

me...

🇺🇸❤️🙏

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Never give up, Nevet surrender... its our Freedom!! Its our children....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

ALL THE WAY!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

With you until the end..
no matter what, I will NEVER abandon this cause or our GREAT President, Donald J Trump!

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Promises Made; Promises Kept.