NO ONE dies! We leave our heavy physical body and transition back to our Source of pure Light and Love Energy!
From this space and frequency we See and understand EVERYTHING!
This Divine Energy is always within us.
We've been told we are powerless.
One of the biggest lies they have perpetuated upon us!

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I don't want to do it all again. I don't want to go through the pain of living and the endless fear. When I die I want to exist forever in the beautiful light of this Source. But the Buddhists really messed me up. Their influence has taught me that I'll have to do it again and again and again, many hundreds or even thousands of lifetimes filled with suffering, before I'll even have a chance of ascending to Nirvana. It makes me feel like the universe is just an endless prison and life is a cruel joke. Buddhism once brought me peace, but now it feels like a nightmare thinking about it. I hope they're wrong.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

This is not true!
Incarnation is ALWAYS a choice!
Sidhartha, the Buddha (The Awakwned One) reached balance / "the middle way" through his own search by going inward.
Like Jesus, Buddha shared with those who wanted to know what he had discovered for himself.
Like Jesus, he never asked or wanted to be worshipped or looked up to. Because he knew "the way" is within all of us.
From your highest Knowing you chose to come have this life experience!
Are you a Starseed struggling with the lower densities of this primarily 3D planet? What is your purpose?
Many Starseeds are system busters and here to raise the frequency of earth.
Many higher conscious Souls from other planets are uncomfortable here.
Suggestion - get clear with any soul contracts you may have and resolve them for the highest good.
Set your intention for clarity and go within for guidance!
We all have the Christ Energy, and can be a Buddha!
Planetary awakening & higher consciusness is coming soon!
Namaste!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

As a Lightworker and Awakened Being, this will be my last incarnation here. For many years I have known this.
We are not meant to age!
Our bodies are so incredible and far more capable than the current "modern" medicine that dis-ease should not occur.
We are capable of changing our DNA and adding the missing strands - which are not junk at all!
We can bi-locate.
When we raise our frequency to higher levels we can communicate without words, manifest instantly, travel to other planets, etc. etc.
In the higher frequencies/ lighter densities, those in lower densities can't see us unless we allow it.
We can create paradise where ever we are!
All you need to do is REMEMBER who you really are and how its done.
There can be NO fear! Any fear-based energy will drop you back into 3D!🙏🤗💖

(3) Show this thread
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

I think I have figured out some of my past "bodies" .... good stuff!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Trust what resonates! WOO-HOO!

(1) Show this thread