Now is the time to HOLD THE LINE. Now more than ever you must be strong and firm in BOLD FAITH!

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

we have beem waiting so damn long,,,so many of us will be in mental hospitals before this horrible movie ever ends!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kemberely Chaudhry to her Publication

We are not waiting alone. God gathered us all for reasons bigger than us. We have to trust that. Our part is to keep the faith. It isn't a lot to ask of us.

(1) Show this thread

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

17 Flags with Gold Fringe waving in the breeze behind The President has a hidden meaning I've been told. Time will tell. For now, I hope and pray.

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm in it thru the Palindrome

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

for what exactly? Q told us he would never be sworn in. but guess what? he was!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Where did Q state that?

(1) Show this thread