Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Maybe he will be brought into the courtroom with millions of sheeples watching so they can see the depth of this lie???
Well . . . I think this is a great plan!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Ooooo. I like where this is going. POPCORN TIME!

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

for which one of his offences ?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

How can there be a trial? This dude is still alive!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Praying for PEACE & CALM during this time, and that the REAL TRUTH will be EXPOSED/REVEALED! WE NEED HEALING TO BEGIN ACROSS THIS NATION, but that can't happen until all the LIES,FRAUD, BETRAYAL, FAKE NEWS is COMPLETELY UNCOVERED!πŸ™πŸ™

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

[Y], Hello George...

ANTIFA/BLM Incoming!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Floyd Co, GA 😳😡😁