Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Diana, We Love You!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Did you know that our good friends@BedroomBanter ~ Aubrey Lynn & Dustin wrote a song about Diana & created a veRy touching & treasured tribute video for the Patriots & the World to Share
Their Youtube Channel is a must like ~ if you want to see the video with a little Q intel go to 6:03 in the stream, but all their videos R priceless as R they to this Gal ~ My love to them both ~ never stop doing what you do & my heart with yours alwaysπŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’“ Link Below ~ Watch to the end & you will see our princess & ouR Prince
#jfkjr
https://youtu.be/v6aNZasX4hw

Thank you so much for sharing. I adored the song and the cameos. You were never forgetten and we all eagerly await your renaissance into this beautiful new world.

Imagine what we will accomplish together? It is time for the meek to inherit the earth, and for humanity, especially it's forgetten children, to live the lives God intended.

I ask for one small favor... a prayer for a clean CT scan this week. My will to live and pay it forward is so strong, and I know that nothing will stop me from sharing this Great Awakening with you all. Lots of love to you, R, and@BedroomBanterπŸ’ž

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

πŸ™β€β˜€οΈπŸŽΆ

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

πŸ™πŸ’•

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

sending you healing love & blessings πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“Praying to our Lord God may he take away any pain & that only good health be within your body, mind & soul & be fully free of any past illness ~ in Jesus name may You be healed, our sweet Sabrina
Amen

My beautiful hermanita, your prayers are so precious to me. Your strength and that of R's has inspired me to hold on even tighter to the Lord. He has never let go and is revealing such magnificience to us all. The lesson, as President Trump underscores, is to never, never surrender. We can not embrace the light without experiencing the darkness. I wish love to all those praying for health and send you a warm abrazo from one warrior gal to another πŸ’•πŸ•ŠπŸŽ€πŸŒΈ

My sweet angel! Did you hear the news? I am still cancer free! Clean scan and celebrating a year of remission after five years of fighting. God is phenomenal and I am grateful to you and all my wonderful Patriot friends for their prayers of strength. The best is yet to come and we will spread the love of our Lord Jesus and His healing to the world. Eternally grateful to you, mi hermanitaπŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Going to pray for your clean CT scan now, Sabrina - envisioning you in thriving health of mind, body and spirit πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

thank you!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

With your prayers, we got this!!!πŸ’•

(3) Show this thread

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA

Sending prayers your way!

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

thank you love!!'

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Praying for you that your body is well from head to toe in Jesus name Amen.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

Thank you my friend.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Beautiful days ahead. Prayers with many blessings for a clean CT scan. may the Light protect & bring strength with so much love for your future.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Thank you so much for your prayers.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Prayers for your continued health and well-being!
BLESS your compassionate heart.
We need you alongside us.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Blessings back at you. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread