MSM is now starting to ask about the empty White House that Anons have been tracking since January 20.

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I will have to circle back to you on that....🤭

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The answer she gave was more revealing than you think. The present (not president) was in the oval office and policy has not changed. (requires a marine when presiden is in oval office) Sometimes the double speak reveals more than was intended.

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

Shes a reptilian skank!

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

orange woman bad

Her eyes look wicked!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

has the original she been switched out? everything is different.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Oh look its UM, UM witch

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

That's both terrifing and hilarious at the same time. Up is down and down is up.
Obviously we are getting very very close to a major dam breaking boom (watch the water) because people cant seriously still believe all of this total fraud of a WH clown shit show...can they?
Winning....WWG1WGA

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I wonder how much she is being paid for this acting gig?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🧐Why does she have black roots

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response PNW_ Truth to his Publication

shes a witch 💁🏻‍♀️

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response PNW_ Truth to his Publication

I noticed that too. Face is slightly different I think...

(2) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

AWESOME!! Anons are the best 🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

so is that a black eye, covered in make-up, sleepless nights in one eye, or just a weird ginger skin clolor thing?

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

I've never seen a Ginger-color-thing, do... THAT..lol...

(1) Show this thread

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

No soul...she looks so fake too

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Her hair looks so fake

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

./