Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

ny post loves talking about non humans!.. always showing these looking good pic... show the REAL ONES YOU FUCKERS!

transport IT TO HELL!

so what do you do?.., just unplug him??.,, i mean he's been a lizard robot for at least the last 10-15 years right?🤷🏼‍♂️

[P]

...i said to my sleepin muthfuckin guys at work that hed be dead in a cpl of weeks...they laughed like they do....

Good.....let the games begin!

how many humans died so he and cheney and larry king can live WAY past their time?
how many?

tick tock

Really hope so 😠

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

hope so

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Just die already you Demon.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Earth's vibration went up a notch

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Geez these reptilians.......cant he just die already!

(1) Show this thread

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

they must be moving his rotten corpse from morgue freezer to morgue freezer,,, didnt they do the same with evil witch RBG ? wont be long before they announce the evil QUEEN LIZARDBREATH is dead to,,, heard they already organising the state funerals for this,,, i will travel to LONDON to attend whilst emptying every dog shit bin on the way for something to throw at the hearses.....

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

None of them deserve state funerals at tax payers expence !

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

😀😀queen lizardbreath

(2) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

the thing that annoys me the most is all the "Elites" are so old that its going to be dying from national causes.
so basically who cares they lived a full life.
so it will be nice if in the end of this movie they tell the public who was all involved.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

WTF

(1) Show this thread

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-executed-clones-doubles-vril-lizard-reptilian-parasites

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Lizard!

we don't need news bout people in other countries not involved in US election mess. we want news bout people involved, complicit in the election fraud. we need news bout domestic enemies

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response jaq anon to his Publication

I disagree. We are all a part of this family. Even us from UK

(1) Show this thread

Finally... some good news!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

where is a good witch burning when you need one?

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

One Dialated Pupil, while the other is constricted? 🤔

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Blood bank a little short on what he needs, drug dealers all out too. DIE YOU EVIL OLD VAMPIRE DIE...

more fentanyl please