Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I am awake. Just waiting patiently for all the shit to hit the fan.

Shit has already hit the fan. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. Dc is a prison. Hollywood is gone. Nobody's in the Whitehouse. Yeah, it's been happening. You are just waiting for the reveal.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

And I don't know where you go to,
Or to follow through the fall
And I don't know how you do it,
Bringing light, out of nothing at all

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Reminded me of this song https://youtu.be/JboUAdF0BYU

(1) Show this thread

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

I just assumed (falsely) that Hollyweird had fallen silent due to the Covid hoax and not being able to film anything. Then I realized that those egomaniacal phychos wouldn't let anything as trivial as a plandemic get in the way of their constant self-aggrandizement and fawning fans. It has become a near-total blackout so something is definitely brewing.

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

I am waiting to see my lefty friends to wake up. They r not stupid so when does the happen for them?

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

YES! THE EPIC REVEAL!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've seen those lists online of famous people that have allegedly been ex[e]cuted or arrested/awaiting tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that information is correct if those people are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity. All will be confirmed at the right time, I'm sure.