AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Tell me again how Republicians R racist

Something else History will not teach; during the time the Constitution was being formed the Government sat aside the restrictions and allowed slaves to vote wheather they wanted it or not. Yes they had it rough, there is no doubting that however, it was years ago when this happened and it is time to stop making diffrences between the color of a person's skin. We are all Ameican, even if we have immigrated from another country; American is American there is no in between.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Patriot May to her Publication

Valid--point taken. My objective is to "counter" the constant drumbeat: Republicians/whites R racist BS with facts. I agree--only when we stop talking bout racisism it ends--don't believe we R quite there yet--we must "reverse" the lies first IMHO. TY! Cheers!