Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Those Men are Free Moors. Branding them as Black is the root cause of the issue. White Society needs to recognize the True Nationality ( Stop Acting Like They Dont know We are Moors) and so Does Black Society need to step up and Proclaim its True Nationality. Since this is the Great Awakening No More False Narratives. Black is Fiction made up as a Slave Moniker. What were they before 1492? Moors ! And What are we still ? Moors/Moorish Americans/Mu'urs/ Al-Maroccans/Americans etc but Black IS out of bounds in the same paragraph talking about Racism and doing away with it etc.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

Utmost appologies--no offense is ever mean't to anyone with any of my posts--still not perfect. I collect memes and share--doin the best I can to try and help the World get better. Good U can bring additional info for folks to learn--now we R no longer ignorant to the rest of the story...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

And...MLK was also a registered Republican. The D's always project because that's all they have.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHAT HAPPENED ??

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Something else History will not teach; during the time the Constitution was being formed the Government sat aside the restrictions and allowed slaves to vote wheather they wanted it or not. Yes they had it rough, there is no doubting that however, it was years ago when this happened and it is time to stop making diffrences between the color of a person's skin. We are all Ameican, even if we have immigrated from another country; American is American there is no in between.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Patriot May to her Publication

Valid--point taken. My objective is to "counter" the constant drumbeat: Republicians/whites R racist BS with facts. I agree--only when we stop talking bout racisism it ends--don't believe we R quite there yet--we must "reverse" the lies first IMHO. TY! Cheers!

(1) Show this thread