Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I posted about this video on another thread. Never even thought about them all these years 😔 https://anonup.com/thread/2085144

You see in the photo The Rock was wearing a cross? And how happy andsmiley his wife was? I would never have thought this. But he jokes too much about pedos to be normal. I guess he was corrupted in his quest for fame. Full disclosure, I have met some of the elite pedos and they are gracious, warm and charming. I never had a clue. I guess why they are good actors and politicians. I even have pics with some of them, but I don't want to be associated with them. I met them either through work, charity parties and events.

Oh I used to love celebrities because I love tv and movies! Still do, but I don't worship celebs anymore. I used to be in that business but I wasn't in a position of power. I have friends that still work in that business and work on top name shows and I guarantee you they don't know jack shit about how sick the people at the top are either. It's a job like everthing else, and the people I know in the biz have houses and apartments and shop at Target like the rest of us. You really have to put yourself out there to the bad guys and be invited into the shady stuff, or be part of the drug and party crowd. Otherwise you are just a worker bee like everyone else.

Well even if you are going out to places and hanging out with some of them and even going to their houses and clubs on sunset strip (a girl I was friends with was married to a comedian). People could tell I wasn't going to be like that, one producer knew right away that I wasn't from there, probably because my clothes weren't skin tight. The guys told me stories about the girls who would do anything to get into parties and one time he said the party host made the girls lay in the floor on their backs to see who had boob jobs and who were natural. So I know they respected me and my friend because they basically were telling me how thirsty some wanna be starlets were. I'm sure it's much worse what they make girls do now, but 20 years ago girls weren't as easy and desperate as they are now. I have met several celebs, and I've even been flirted with and asked my number by some cute ones, but I never took the bait. Thank God!

But even if you didn't look up to a celeb, it doesn't mean you can't be fooled by them. I mean, look at maria bartiromo, she interviewed Summer Redstone several times over the years. She was even talking to him about his special "wine" and she was talking about it on air like she had NO CLUE. That's how persuasive and tricky these people, or pedos, are. I admired them for their creative talent but I didn't worship them. I am a very good judge of character usually and I swear I could not tell there was anything sketchy about any of them. They probably have two sides of their personality, one they show the public and then a different side in private.

(1) Show this thread