Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

And these sadistic pieces of 💩 can laugh and make jokes out of it...right to our faces!!

You already know, adrenochrome, think of all the vineyards lots of the deep state own, and major produciton facilities, say the Rothschilds, to name one example, did I read currently that pos in Cali, Newsome? Has vineyards, what about Nancy and on and on.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Was told they put it even in there big productions of wine, they think it is funny, the blood of their victims for humans to drink, that whole spirit cooking shit is real, and that disgusting unquenchable thirst these demonic pos have for death. Their depravity is as dark as the depths of hell, and folks need to realize that.

(1) Show this thread

Southern until the day I die

while i would prefer God not forgive them everm i know His heart is so big that He will if they repent. i want them to burn in eternal Hellfire damnation

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

And now he's gone!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD these people are sick . . . Then what gets me is the NWO crowd want to limit everyone's protein intake . . . really?? They are eating humans and they want us to eat bugs and worms?

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It has all been done right up in our face all along.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

These people are SICK 🤮

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

These Piece of shiets people that we hold in some kind of upper positions are so forking sickening!!!! They should let the public go at them with alliminum baseball bats !!!!

(1) Show this thread

It has been in front of us ALL the time!!!! We just thought it was jokes...

(1) Show this thread

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

I didn't know any of this til March of last year and the lockdown. That started the second phase of my awakening and have never been the same since. That was the end of TV and MSN for me. I can never look at these people in the same way.

(1) Show this thread

This clip is disturbing each and every time I view it. It brings to light their club, which explains why ordinary insiders suddenly rise to fame and fortune. Examples: Unintelligent politicans that never ran anything in their lives; mediocre actors that are praised for their talent; tech founders that were handed technology passed off as something they developed; financial bulls that seem to predict the stock market with explicit insider information; autotuned singers that people worship; and CEOs that couldn't run a lemonade stand. The MSM is complicit in all of this fiction. They feed, brainwash, and repeat the lies until it becomes a societal talking point. EVERYTHING you know to be true is a lie. Buckle up, my friends.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

YEP - over the traget.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

Great summary Shaky Dolphin.

Until we all went down the rabbit holes, we were among those nervously laughing at what we, too, thought were politically-incorrect or off-color jokes. What we didn't realize - like those laughing nervously in the clips - was that those weren't politically-incorrect or off-color jokes, but truthful statements brazenly being made.

I cannot wait to see their little club crash and burn. I think we got some glimpses of their panic in those Ellen and David Spade videos that circulated a few months back showing their realization that they had been found out and they were being systematically taken out.

(3) Show this thread

I posted about this video on another thread. Never even thought about them all these years 😔 https://anonup.com/thread/2085144

(1) Show this thread

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Dwayne Johnson is now buried under a ROCK at GITMO‼️ Our beautiful Military is cleaning Hollywood's house! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

Hence the video allegedly of him a few months back when he was looking like Stretch Armstrong.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

These people are sick
This is grotesque & evil - this is something a lot of people are going to have trouble accepting & absorbing
I have trouble! - not because they're celebs or whatever but because I just can't understand how *anyone* can do that to children & babies

(1) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

💔😢😠😡🤬🤬...
OUR FATHER who art in Heaven...
BLESS [THEM] with the SAME MERCY {they} show the innocent..
In Jesus Name..Amen
#GodWins
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheInnocent
#Q
#wwg1wga

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Sadly, thats most of Hollywood! Sick & Evil! Sold their souls!

cant imagine but

listen to it im confused is the rock a pedo

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Justice is coming.