Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Give'em something to wake up
with brother, these sheeple are braindead!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

One trip to the grocery store and sadly you'll see a flock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I know, right! I can’t believe I’m the only one in the grocery store without a mask. They always offer kindly, and I always politely decline. ... And I’m in TEXAS! TEXAS!!! 🀯

Only people mentioned by @CaptivatingDefender in this post can reply

In response Captivating Defender to her Publication

I keep thinking it will catch on... But people are still watching MSM and they don’t tend to question it. Funny, before the mask thing, when they just started scaring everyone, I was all about masks. So I spoke to a physician about it. He explained masks like N95 are good for surgeons to use in order to keep saliva bacteria from infecting a patient in surgery. However, viruses are much smaller and masks are worthless for preventing the spread of viruses. Then I learned masks are harmful with extended use. Then I learned it is illegal to force people to wear masks under the Nuremberg Laws... So... it was a no-brainer for me. So, how do we inform our communities without being intrusive?

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Well, someone else on here places cards in the grocery store. I need to hook up my printer 😁

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

I have called my city council, govenors office, my states attorny general, and Sen Ted Kennedy to lift the mask for my son in school... no luck. 😩

(2) Show this thread