Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What's up over here@jfkjrfan?@vincentkennedy ?

So Nana has been asking for a while now:
Is there really anyway to roll out Nesara/Gesara without the stock market crashing??
Isnt the stock market just like fiat currency, worthless?
Didnt the Payseur Trust actually own over 90% of the entire stock market anyway?
Were our retirement accts not already sold out to Saudis and China?
What exactly did happen to all those notes and proof of ownership of the 90% of stocks the Payseur family owned when New Orleans flooded? Where they really destroyed or did the white hats simply obtain them.
Damn Nana and thos pesky questions!
Answers.......

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

kinda of crazy

Nana has been called crazy many times before hun, you have no idea 🤣 crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.
Nothing to see here.

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

i can only imagine! only if you knew why i think its crazy in a logical way & how it relates to moi.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

Well tell me?

(1) Show this thread

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

🤣

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

At least you arent handing out a mask and a shield😉😘❤️