What's up over here@jfkjrfan?@vincentkennedy ?

So Nana has been asking for a while now:
Is there really anyway to roll out Nesara/Gesara without the stock market crashing??
Isnt the stock market just like fiat currency, worthless?
Didnt the Payseur Trust actually own over 90% of the entire stock market anyway?
Were our retirement accts not already sold out to Saudis and China?
What exactly did happen to all those notes and proof of ownership of the 90% of stocks the Payseur family owned when New Orleans flooded? Where they really destroyed or did the white hats simply obtain them.
Damn Nana and thos pesky questions!
Answers.......

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

who is Nana?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication

Nana is me.
I post in third person as Nana for a couple of reasons really, one because I am a Nana and loved to hear the stories of my Nana it is a word of endearment to me, a warm n fuzzy. Warm n fuzzy has a place.

3 main emotions move ppl. (fear, warm n fuzzy, anger)

The other reason is because when I first obtained my twitter acct Sir Huckleberry Copperbottom everyone was referring to me as Bro and dude, so Nana deliniates female in an easy form rather than spending my time saying "not a dude" and making ppl feel bad for not knowing.

(1) Show this thread

kinda of crazy

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

Nana has been called crazy many times before hun, you have no idea 🤣 crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.
Nothing to see here.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@sirhuckleberry
I wouldn't bother that much about those stockmarkeys> they are all blurry jammed> they sell and resell, before people can even read them properly on the Nasdaq> flash transactions it is called...

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Idk about that but back to the questions?

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

@sirhuckleberry
Source: Every microsec is gold worth (Elke microseconde is goud waard)
Flash Transactions (Flits handel) by Michael Lewis
Original Title> Flash Boys, A Wall Street Revolt (2014)
(before you know it> 'the shares are allready sold and resold'. The author writes that the flash computer was in building 7 (the nearest place to the world trade center, 'don't know where it is now...' Read that book!

(2) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I'll await the reply 🤩
Great questions. if we've seized the Payseurs assets then i say it's go time once evils are irradiated 🎯🥳🥳🥳🥳