Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Wearing a mask proves one does not love their body and wants to destroy their natural immune response, making them MORE vulnerable to disease.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Unfortunately the Twitter Gestapo was afraid of her truth boom.

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

... and, oh, a powerful uppercut... he's out, he's out. I don't think he's gonna get up from that one, Marv...

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

That is a quality, logical and morally perfect response. A boom indeed.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've read that he doesn't even live in New Jersey. Which wouldn't surprise me, since he's so phony as is.

There is something about this man that is unsettling.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts