Only people mentioned by @Figgerace in this post can reply

What happens when testing wifi?

😲 Anyone know what kind of effects this has on people?? illness,
side effects etc

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I have an XBox 😳but its not plug to any electrical outlet, I havent turn it on in about a year 1/2, i have a measuring device will do a test on it and see, will more than likely throw it in the trash🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response chore Toke to her Publication

If it's not connected to an outlet it won't do that.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Glad I don't have an Xbox... Never did, never will...😳😳😳

now want to measure everything I keep plugged in. Who can reccomend the better higher quality meters for this?

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The one used in this vid is a 'consumer- type meter' still priced at the 250 mark over here. from there you can only go upward.

(1) Show this thread

I wonder what will happens to cellphones after all of this?...

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Hoping to see a full magnetoscopic realignment to be more 'in tune'

(1) Show this thread

sorry but what is it measuring?

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

The actual electromagnetic radiation it is giving off at any moment when powered.
Those high spikes are not healthy.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

wow
🤯

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

wtf?!