Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

@doqholliday
'Do you know anyone personally'> I am telling everybody NOT to take the vaxx, because bad for your health >RNA pigs stuff = bad> I don't put that mask on. Almost never did, unlees somebody was walking behind me (security) who was urging me. But I heard a rumor (serious) that they are spraying in supermarkets some stuvv to desinfect: can make you dizzy for half an hour? Now guys please dig in this: can this be true? What kind of stuvv could that be. And yes we know it: they *DS) are so affraid to get infekted with the stuvv they are vaxxin us with. And you saw it already at the airports> spraying like crazy with it?> sick people! According to C.G. jUng> and please read the book 'Analytical psychology' > this thing is typical for extrememites.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fleur Vert, click on at the bottom under it