Operation wake up, anons. March madness is here.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ˜–I'm awake!!! Wish I could just get my husband to follow!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

πŸ˜‚ My husband thinks I am nutz. He actually, frequently tries to convince me the real byeden is really president, in a very kind husbandly way to protect my "sense of reality".πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜± So I am just waiting with my cheshire cat grin for him to wake up. There is nothing I can do or say to convince him; he will have to see on his own.😏

In response Nikki Den to her Publication

same here...my husband looks at me and laughs sometimes....but Im still waiting holding onto hope

I've noticed a lot of women here have the same issue iwth husbands or men, why is that? Are we women more perseptive maybe??

In response Robin Crane to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

good possibility!! i dig and dig and tell hubby all i find....crickets...but i truely hope something happens SOON so i can say TOLD YA SO

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Robin Crane to her Publication

Same here! He doesn't want me to "go down the rabbit hole" & then be disapponted when the things I'm telling him don't happen or come true. I became new to Q last year when looking at posts on FB, which I'm not there anymore. Someone had posted WWG1WGA. I was curious so searched it, thought, hmmm. I then saw someone post something of Charlie Ward there. I looked at his site in NOvember 2020 & have followed him since & now others. Anyway, I'm an educated person that thinks critically due to my nursing career & he's a pilot with the same critical thinking skills, which makes me wonder why he doesn't accept this. All I can think of is that he is not so sure he's not being fooled??? But I tell him he has never looked at Q & the posts. How can something be dropped 4 years ago that is happening now I ask him?

(1) Show this thread