Great find by the Anons.

Wearing masks in public places in most states is actually illegal.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fact

So Q! 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Especially if you are carrying....

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

Infographic of all states with an anti mask law

https://7thstreettavern.com/states-with-anti-mask-laws/

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

“Joe, you know I 👏🏻W I N 👏🏻 🇺🇸⛈

i remember this coming up in NC about 6 months ago.. the gov put an exceltion to this rule in our E.O :(

“Joe, you know I 👏🏻W I N 👏🏻 🇺🇸⛈

In response michelle foster to his Publication

*exception*

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I alwasy wondered about that, BANKS had a sign once, no sunglasses, No masks, what was it, they wanted to see the faces of the people coming in. Truly you old timers remember the sign on the door about wearing sunglasses, masks, hoodies etc at the banks!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I worked at a bank and a credit union its the first time id ever heard this

In response arba happihr to her Publication

having a hard time loading the link

(2) Show this thread

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Yes it certainly is...

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

PDF link to the "1945 Charter of the International Military Tribunal (Nuremberg)"

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.2_Charter%20of%20IMT%201945.pdf

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Its illegal to wear a mask into a bank also. the ENTIRE problem is..these satanic beings dont give a shit and want you in a mask. They make their own laws..that includes law enforcement. It will take ALL OF US together to say NO to this bullshit.

TEXAS: I searched n searched and could not find anything about laws on this other than ones put in place by the far left. HOWEVER, I did find this article about a Judge in Galveston county..... can anyone point us in right direction?

https://www.newswars.com/texas-judge-mandatory-face-masks-laws-unconstitutional/

State Codes Related To Wearing Masks
http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html

If you're state is listed, please confirm the information is correct. If you're state isn't listed, check local government. Some may have their own anti-mask laws.

how do you specifically search. I looked in my state, nada

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

uhhhh..we knew that. Not new news.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

OK, but all our governments seem to have issued immunity to their evil operatives that they will not be prosecuted for actions taken to force the "vaccine" scam. Hence people get arrested, often violently, for things which are not crimes. Hitler gave immunity to his soldiers on the Easter Front. However, if you take up that offer and commit war crimes, you have to make sure Hitler wins the war! These issues will only be sorted when we have military tribunals for those who have exceeded their powers.

I've been looking for it (like the one from Florida) I'm in Texas and can't find it. I've tried quite of few searches but nothing. Would anyone know the best way to find it?

In response Babette West to her Publication

Constitution. Its agianst your rights.

(1) Show this thread

Somebody needs to tell the Governor this. He seems to be confused, as when he touted his "open" state at the CPAC. Florida is not "open." Many restaurants and attractions are closed. Children are wearing masks to Disney World. It is appalling. Many, many people wearing them outside in 85 degree weather. The virus is not active in these temperatures, as with most other viruses. Review the literature presented by General Milley

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Faithful Anon to her Publication

How much of that is the choice of the business/owner itself? So the governor says you can open up, then they have the choice not to because of their fear. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but just pointing out the ability for personal choice.

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙌❤️YES!!!!❤️🙌❤️

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Hmmm...will have to look into this for Michigan! Would be great to keep it handy if I get harrassed at the grocery store.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Mindy Jane to her Publication

YES! 💯

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

In response Mindy Jane to her Publication

Does this work? Just found it :)

(2) Show this thread

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I'd like to bet that PA has that law but where I am they are crazy still in droves. Pockets of hysteria mixed with double maskers, shamers and holy rollers on vaccine duty.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Im with you. Same here in New York. The doubled masked grocery store frint end mansger put her hsnds up as if yiu figgt me for my refusung to wear a mask the ither day. The fear is beyond insanity at this point. 😢

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Going into a bank with a mask on 😂 You would get shot for that a year ago!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Maybe this is why bank lobbies aren't open. more for their protection against robberies vs. protecting us from Covid

(1) Show this thread