discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

So....no need to file taxes this year? 😉 And my mortgage will be paid off? lol! Will this take place over time or all at once? 😬

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

From what I've read about this, it happens all at once.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

How will the banks conduct their business? Should i file my taxes 😉

I'm not doing taxes this year. Always have before, sadly, just like all the "sheeple". I met with the president of my bank this morning, inquiring as to how the bank will be transitioning to the gold, silver, platinum and precious metal backed system. He stated "I don't know what websites and other nonsense you've been reading or listening to, but that is not happening.". Needless to say, i can't wait to visit with him again in a few weeks when NESARA/GESARA has been transitioned in as our new system.

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhoenixLotus1962 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Hurshman, click on at the bottom under it